Author DOMINO

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Letting Go

DOMINO
Site Owner

What would you like to read in the sequel for Letting Go or Velvet 66?

--
DOMINO
June 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

_bonniejay_

Velvet 66....the relationship/bond between Ileesa and Jayden.  The three sons she's supposed to have according to the prophecy.  The children's outlook on life and how they live it.  Who is the new monarch?  How is the new monarch going to lead the druid people?  Will Ileesa change Jordan's outlook on life?  Julian's girlfriend.  Moses and Jordan finding their true mates.  But don't put TOO much of everything.  I want to read a part 3;)

June 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

V66...wow. I have an outline for V66-Blood of Farren and thanks so much for your input. Three sons...got that in there. The children will be part of book 3, hopefully. Monarch? The new one will surprise you. Moses finding a mate?? hmmmmm...I have plans for him, but not sure if he will find a true mate, he's kind of a playboy.  Now Jordon...who is my favorite (cuz he's an a$$hole) does find someone, but I got an email from another reader in the UK that told me she and her friends want to keep him crazy and single. Not sure...My outline is kind of crazy for it and I'm still throwing the dice. lol.

BTW...I moved from Atlanta last november and I was in Duluth many many many times. It's beautiful there.

--
DOMINO
June 30, 2012 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

_bonniejay_

UGH!!!!  I am so excited.  Do you have any idea when part 2 is coming out?  When I found out they were here in Duluth, I went cuh-razy.  My husband and I drove through Druid Hills and I almost yanked us off the road when I saw the sign.  I love it here.  And yeah, keep Moses and Jordan single. Oh, and can they learn how to bend the 4 elements?

P.S. Can you make Julian's girlfriend die in a horrific car accident to where she can't be regenerated and when he finds a new mate, her name is Bonnie?  I know....it sounds psycho. But could you pwetty pwease wiff a chewwy on top?

July 3, 2012 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

I'm still working on the outline, but I have started it. oh, Druid Hills...right off of Shallowford Rd...I lived at 5 East apartments before I moved here to Miami. In the back of those apartments is a road and there are woods...there is a kind of ditch, when it rains it overflows and it leads out to the chattahooche...(spelled that wrong I'm sure)...well, my apartment faced those woods. I would see deer and then one day I saw a wild coyote...got pics, I might post it on here...then, one day...it was evening, I saw something black. I swear to heaven...I was yelliing...wolf! wolf! I watched it and another brown one. (my dumb ass) I yell like they would understand...."wait...wait right there!"...they look up at me and said it again...ran in the house, grabbed my camera got back out and they were gone. I told my boyfriend and he was like...yeah, probably were wolves, everything else is out here. I saw hawks, coyotes squirrels and never saw them again. I was pissed...lol. That gave me the idea to write about it. lol. Now....to all of your questions. I wrote them all down and I'm going to try and work it all in. I WILL use your name in it....Jordon is going to have a new conquest that turns him inside out and so is Julian...not sure which one I'll use your name for yet, maybe Julians. I don't think it sounds psycho...someone else asked me to do the same thing in my email...this book is more popular in teh UK than the US...not sure why...lol. She wanted her name in it and I told her I would...so, I got you and her name in it, which actually makes it easier on my part...sometimes it's difficult coming up with character names...lol. Love ya.

--
DOMINO
July 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

Oh yeah...they are headed back to Duluth for a bit in V66 and Sandy Springs.... lol.

--
DOMINO
July 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

_bonniejay_

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  I'm so EXCITED!!!!!  Please don't let me die, or let us be unfaithful to each other, and be together forever and ever......happily.  Not like Jayden and Tara.  I can't STAND her!!!!  And send Julian to Bridgewater Apartments off Satellite Blvd so I can wreck his druid ass.  And about the inspiration to the book.....4 words for you.

1.) You

2.) are

3.) cuh

4.) razy.

I probably would've drop 10 pounds sh**ing in my pants if I saw that.

July 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

I posted the pic of the wild coyote...I didn't get to get the wolves, but oh well. I got that damn coyote...it was creepy, but fascinating. He stared up at me for like ten minutes...like he was thinking..."yeah, bring your ass down here...I'm hungry biotch"...lmao. The wolves looked just as bad and my boyfriend told me that they were probably out there because deer are out there alot...lol.  And regarding Julian...'spoiler'...he's going to be in origin...so he won't be out with Jo and Jay and Mo...so ...question to you is....do you want to be good or bad and ...which one do you want to be associated with...Mo or Jo?  Pick your poison...both of them can be a handful...lol. Jordon's still an ass, but found someone to soften him up a bit and Moses is still a womanizer, but falls for someone as well...now, if it lasts between the woman they have become attracted to...you'll have to read it to find out....but let me know your choice. I'm writing soon as I finish this reply...lol

--
DOMINO
July 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

_bonniejay_
Julian NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He's gonna kill Jordan (that is who I choose by the way to be associated with) when he finds out anything happens (if anything happens). Nobody knows this except me and Julian, but he already marked me 4 times (upper right back, left breast, right butt cheek, and inner thigh). Buuuut, since you asked specific questions, then it'll have to be Jordan and be good. And by the way, I did the Chinese zodiac, and judging by J and J's age, they're dogs, I know, how surprising. But I don't know what year Julian and Moses were born. Neways, I am so excited to read part two. You always keep me at the edge of my seat. Muah!!!!!
July 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

Julian...well, he's out of it for the most part. But, Jordon is available. I'll just change the name of Monica to Bonnie...easy as hell. I was up writing all night...whenever I wanna release some steam...I make Jordon pissed at someone...lol. The Farrens are all born in June...I never stated a date of Moses, birth date, but he is Farren by blood. So..you and Jordon huh? You know he's an ass and a womanizer....sooooo...don't hate me...lol.

--
DOMINO
July 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

_bonniejay_
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Girl....I know he's the BIGGEST ass out of all of them. Send him my way, I like a challenge. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, JORDAN!!!! YOU. DON'T. KNOW. ME!!!!! I'll put a muzzle and a leash on you and make you my bitch. That's right....put this thong on and rub this baby oil all over your body.........slower........sloooower. Good. Now crawl to Mama and beg me not to punish you. You don't know me, Jordan. So yeah, back to reality. Yeah, Jordan and I. But I'm a good girl. I love all the guys. I love their integrity the most.
July 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

You are fucking hilarious!!! Hella awesome....! check out the video trailer for V66...

--
DOMINO
July 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

V66 Video trailer will be posted by the end of the day...

--
DOMINO
July 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emz1992

DOMINO at June 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM

What would you like to read in the sequel for Letting Go or Velvet 66?

In letting Go i think it might good to have Conrad come find Shawna so he can track down Marley and then maybe a custody battle between Conrad and Marley's adoptive parents.

July 16, 2012 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DOMINO
Site Owner

Whoa....Emz1992...FANTASTIC idea...your mind is thinking like someone else that told me the same thing. I love your idea and I will work it in...That freaking Conrad...i got a suggestion to make him nice in the sequel, but he's such a stoopid, mama's boy...not sure. What do you think?

--
DOMINO
July 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.